Get Clients & Keep Them Coming Back
This 121 3-month coaching program is for you if you have but don’t have consistent sales and your marketing is sporadic. You don’t want to go back to work for someone else. You know that you need to bring in clients and increase your income quickly.
You may have noticed that there is a spiritual shift taking place right now in our society in terms of life, wealth and business creation. We live in a time of great change where many collective beliefs, processes and structures are being replaced with more resourceful ones. People look for innovative ways to solve social problems and build something more sustainable and fulfilling.
In the business of the future, we will no longer talk about profit-loss and knocking down the competition, but about win-win situations for every one involved. Businesses are known to evolve faster than governments or religions and so they will have the responsibility to lead through this great change. More and more people want to find their life purpose and have as much impact as they can in making the world a better place. Technology has played a pivotal role in bringing people from around the world together and moving the planet forward. This is highlighted by Deepak Chopra (the guru of personal well-being) in his interview with Mashable (the social media news platform) – “with social networks, there is no ethnic, racial or geographical boundaries. Social networks are extensions of our mind and have the potential to spark a global shift toward a more mindful future”.
The concept of a Mastermind Group was first coined by author Napoleon Hill in his Depression Era-published book, ‘Think and Grow Rich’. Ever heard of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table? Of course you have. This was the first known Mastermind Group in the world, along with monumental historic icons like Franklin Roosevelt, Andrew Carnegie, and J.R.R. Tolkien that would follow throughout history. Did you know that even Bill Gates participates in all kinds of Mastermind Groups? What do all of these types of people have in common? They are some of the most successful entrepreneurs known to the world.
A Mastermind Group is a selection of people who meet on a regular basis. While groups used to meet in person, with today’s technology and world of digital nomads, meeting online is increasingly the most popular way to meet now. When a strong Mastermind Group meets, they create a space in which they bounce the ultimate set of ideas off of one another—business goals, challenges, new knowledge, and ongoing support of what we are trying to accomplish in the world as independent business moguls.
The business world as we know it is extinct. Everything we’ve ever been taught that creates a successful foundation of a great business no longer applies. With the strength of online presence, world reach to all markets, and the fast turn-around time for delivery on any type of product or service, the classic way that we’ve always engaged in business is long gone. Now, the value of your brand is in YOU—your authenticity, the value of your human relationships, and the type of entrepreneur that you are. Thomas Carlyle once said, “Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can.”
Are you a digital nomad? A mum or dadpreneur? A globalpreneur? Whether you’ve been in business a while, or if you’re just thinking about delving into it, surrounding yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs can give you a type of synergy you never thought you needed to be successful. In all actuality, you would be hard-pressed to find any successful entrepreneur out there today that wasn’t a part of at least one Mastermind Group.
There are so many exponential reasons that you should be engaging in a Mastermind Group right now, but below are some key advantages that directly affect just how prosperous your business can be.
• Community and Exclusivity: Together, these two facets work beautifully in harmony. Being a part of a group of people who share your mind and drive for business is only the beginning of just how special your Mastermind Group really can be. Exclusivity then comes into play, as an application must be accepted in order to be granted a seat in the Mastermind Group. This way, you can be assured that not just anyone will be part of this band of people who will ultimately play an integral part in how you bloom as an entrepreneur.
• Collaboration: This brings about so many possibilities for a Mastermind group—for both yourself and the other members alike. Whether you help each other with projects, solutions to problems, or cross promotion, you have the advantage of being in a safe environment in which you can collaborate with support on anything you want to in business. You and your Mastermind Group members help each other most essentially by, well, helping each other. And I’ll also be there to coach and mentor you all live once a month or if you prefer you can also work with me One-on-One outside the Mastermind program for faster results and a more personalized approach.
• New Knowledge and Advisement: Every single individual in a Mastermind Group has something different and unique to offer the group, whether that be a skillset, a connection, or wisdom on a certain area. There has never been a better arena to gather tons of new knowledge and advisement than in a Mastermind Group filled with all this differentiating potential. You will never run out of things to learn or walk away without a solution to an issue.
• Exploding Networking Opportunities: Your networking reach potential will never be more limitless than it is when you join a great Mastermind Group. When you join, you instantly gain new networks, while then snowballing to gain their networks as well. Even furthermore, there are now more open doors for supporting business cross promotion.
• Seeing the Bigger Picture Has Never Been Easier: In other words, when joining an incredible Mastermind Group, you become a literal “Master of the Minds”. In business—especially as an entrepreneur—it can be difficult at times to see the bigger picture when it comes goals, the future, and just how your business can really grow. With a Mastermind Group, you are surrounded by people who are going through the same thing, and being able to push your mind beyond comfortable boundaries is something you welcome readily. You’ll never feel that you are alone in running your own business again.
My soul purpose is to teach and mentor entrepreneurs find their path and create more abundance for themselves and people around them. By helping you to help others, we create a powerful ripple effect and together we will contribute to a better world. My program is unique in that it combines and provides the right skills to be a successful business owner whilst maintaining a balance of body, mind, spirit and emotions.
Just a couple of years back I was doing what everybody does, working 9-5 and having very little flexibility in my job.
I know what is like, I’ve been there… Now I’m doing something I love and I’m paid to do it. There is no stress, no one to tell me what or how to do it. I organize my time in the way I want, I get to choose my clients, have more holidays every year and spend more time with my husband and children.
I know you want to get there too and I can help you with this. We all have the power to achieve our destiny and do anything we put our mind to, but sometimes we get lost and “conditioned” along the way and need someone to help us find clarity, focus and direction.
This is an exclusive spiritual marketing Mastermind Group catered to digital nomads, mum/dadpreneurs and globalpreneurs who wish to start up or grow their business.
With this 12-month-long program, a group of like-minded small business owners can continue to work from anywhere in the world while optimizing their success potential. This high-level program will focus on empowering each member to understand how to live a balanced life in the 5 major areas of wellness: physical, spiritual, mental, emotional, and material.
Want to catapult your business to the next level or to create a booming business from ground up? Only 12 members will be accepted from the pool of applicants and these selected elite members will work together to learn and understand all that the program has to offer, from new skillsets to creative business ventures to honest feedback.
Here are some results you can expect from taking part in the 12-month Empowered Entrepreneur Mastermind program:
A clear understanding of who you are on a spiritual and human level and what you are here to do. You’ll work with a qualified Myers-Briggs practitioner to find out your personality type and also receive a complete report on the role numerology plays in your destiny.
Client Attraction Strategic Plan: you’ll know who your ideal clients are and how to reach out to them.
Success Signature System: your step-by-step formula to grow your business.
Product Funnel: illustrating your customer journey toward the high end product.
WordPress Website: we will support you in building and personalizing your WordPress website.
Social Media Accounts Setup and Strategy: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Youtube.
Marketing Pie: all the marketing channels you’ll use to promote yourself, online and offline.
Your 365-Day Action Plan: this will accompany you in the 12 months after the completion of the program.
Your personalized Living a Life in Balance Plan
At the end of the program, you’ll have everything needed to create a successful business, live a more fulfilling life and achieve personal and financial freedom.
This Program is designed just for you if you:
✓ Are unaware of which path to pursue in your life.
✓ Want to set up your own business and share your talents with the world.
✓ Want to know how to attract clients who can benefit from your offering.
✓ Want to know the secret to creating more freedom, love and meaning in your life.
✓ Are committed to take action to get more abundance in every area of your life.
✓ Are excited to work with other like-minded entrepreneurs that you can relate to and grow with.
Who is this program NOT for?
This program isn’t for everyone. I would only encourage people having the desire to change, learn and grow to join this program.
This program may not help you if you:
✓ Are not 100% sure if you want to run your own business.
✓ Are not committed to making the effort required to get you the best results and blame others for your failings.
✓ Are not willing to open up to new opportunities and experiences and to move beyond your comfort zone to achieve profound breakthroughs.
YOU: BUILD AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET
This step is all about YOU and what makes you unique: your life purpose, your passion and talents and your personality type. You’ll also learn how to better manage your time and manifest everything you want in your life. By the end of this module, you’ll be ready to acknowledge and cultivate your special gifts and utilize them to enhance your personal mission and live your purpose.
• Defining your core values. We will examine who you are and what it is about your authentic self that drives you to be the entrepreneur that you are. What value statements resonate with you and why is that so significant to you. You cannot even begin to take the first steps towards success unless you understand the deepest part of yourself first— both as a human being and as an entrepreneur.
• Building a business and relationships around your strengths. Ever heard of the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) test? We’ll be honing in on this phenomenally accurate assessment of personality types that determines just how you perceive the world, make decisions, and ultimately what kind of entrepreneur you are.
• Letting go of limiting beliefs. Everyone has inner beliefs that can create a glass ceiling in the mind that causes you to limit what you are capable of doing as an entrepreneur. We will take a look at just what types of limiting beliefs you might face, along with just how to let those go so that you are on you way to the best you.
• The Law of Attraction explained. With the concept of Law of Attraction, what you focus on most intently is what you attract. We’ll break down just how the Law of Attraction applies to your overall success as an entrepreneur and just how to put it into action.
• Staying productive & overcome pitfalls. As an entrepreneur, you will inevitably face challenges and pitfalls. The key to any fruitful entrepreneur’s success is not hitting a brick wall when these challenges arise. We will teach you how to stay productive and steadfast when pitfalls surface, and help you to persevere on and not fall prey to discouragement.
• The Vision Board. As the final part of our first module, I’ll teach you all about Vision Boards. This tool helps you to visualize your own future and the success that you want to head towards. By utilizing different images on a board, you can look to them for drive, inspiration, and foresight on possible obstacles that will arise throughout your career as an entrepreneur. I’ll show you how to build a vision board that allows you to see images that will inspire you to build real-life scenarios around it.
• The Authentic YOU Profile Sheet. A profile sheet summarizing everything about you: strengths, motivators, passions, values and priorities. You’ll often refer to this profile sheet during the program and even long after you completed this program as it’s the blueprint of who you are and where you want to be.
YOUR BUSINESS: CREATE A STRONG BRAND FOR YOUR BUSINESS
This could be the beginning of something truly amazing. Your digital nomad lifestyle starts right here. This could equal a complete change in your life. Your vision becomes reality … you get to work and play on your own terms. You build a unforgettable personal brand by being true to yourself.
• Is there a business in you? In this module, we will dig deep to find the true entrepreneur in you. You’ll learn about the different types of entrepreneurs and what beliefs define them, along with the Five Realities of Entrepreneurs. We’ll teach you the Four Dimensions of what it means to be an entrepreneur and take a long look at which of these you are strong in, and which you still have the potential to develop. We’ll also take a look at the types of entrepreneurial businesses that thrive and your own compelling story that will allow you to thrive in your venture as well.
• Finding your niche. In this module, we will focus on what bloomed out of the entrepreneur you have now awakened. Reflection on instances in your life that were trying to lead you down a path towards your purpose will help you to understand what type of entrepreneur you are, what your industry is and what it’s like, how your competition works and runs their own businesses, and what target markets you should be setting your sights on. We help you develop and find your business “niche”, which will help you to better build your brand and value to your customers.
• Branding your business. Finding entrepreneurial success is all about putting a valuable face to yourself. This is where branding your business comes in. We’ll take a look at why this is such a crucial step and help you to brand your business so that your first impression to the world is phenomenal.
• Goal setting. We’ll look at what exactly your business is and why it’s important. What is your business’ purpose and why does the world need it? We will explore your story and values overall in order to help you set the right goals, with expectations on what milestones you can expect to achieve.
• Time management. Most people think that going into business for yourself is a dream, which it is—but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Managing your time and organizing how your business works is the key to success. Many entrepreneurs make the mistake of organizing their time and business systems around themselves. The big problem with this is that you only set your business up to work when you’re around, which puts a huge limit on your success and value. Developing a strategy that includes a solid business model, organizational charts, and essential systems that run smoothly is what we will focus on in this module.
• Making your message stand out. At the end of this section, you’ll learn about the Ten Core Beliefs and operating standards that help to navigate you as an entrepreneur. This will help you to use the right skills to bring your dream to life and to create a relevant mission statement to showcase to all of your customers. We’ll help you to understand why you’re taking this path, what it means to you, and what value it adds to the world in order to better make your overall message stand out apart from the rest.
YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES: MAKE THINGS HAPPEN – THE POWER OF ALIGNMENT AND MANIFESTATION
If you’re thinking that it may not be a feasible idea to establish a system because the demands of every client are different, you should think again! You can transform every single service or offering into a convenient, practical system your customers will simply love saying YES to. This unique system will bring you fame, credibility, and great standing.
• Turning your knowledge into products. Digital nomad entrepreneurs can provide something really astounding to their customers that most others cannot, and that’s intangible services with insurmountable value. You are never limited to just what you can offer your customers when you tap into all the knowledge you have, and we will delve into just what the specifically means for you and your business.
• Step-by-step content creation blueprint. A great business isn’t just about what you’re selling—it’s also about the relationships you build with your customers. By creating a plan for great content creation for your website and beyond, you add to your brand value and help your customers to hear your voice. We will build a step-by-step map to help you navigate your business content in the right direction.
• Step-by-step product creation blueprint. Just like creating a step-by-step blueprint for great content is so pertinent, the same goes for the product you’ll be offering to customers. How will you create your product, whether it’s tangible or an invaluable service? What hours are needed to be put in to create services such as a class, or products that require assembly and mail-out? How will you package and price your products to remain competitive? If all the clients you wished for showed up to do business with you all at once, could you handle the workload and deliver quality service products? We’ll introduce you to a list of questions to ask yourself in order to develop a fantastic, workable blueprint of just how your products should most efficiently be created and produced out to the market.
• Preparing for the perfect product launch. People can’t get excited about your product if they don’t know about it. This is where a fantastic product launch is a must. We’ll teach you how to develop a great product launch that has far-reaching effects and continues to promote your products and services. You’ll learn all the tiniest details about just what goes into a perfect product launch, from scheduling to direct opportunities that arise in your market. You’ll be an expert in what it means to test out and position your product seamlessly in front of industry eyes, while also creating training for future launches and how to gather feedback.
• Monetizing your products. With so many entrepreneurs out there, you have to set yourself apart by monetizing on what you offer and your brand as a whole. We’ll help you to understand your brand’s true worth and your expertise so that you can turn your talents into cash flow while becoming a prime leader in your marketplace.
• Creating your sales funnel. In this last section of our third module, we’ll learn about the importance of the overall buying process that your customers will go through when they purchase your products and services. You’ll gain prominent knowledge about the seven phases of this sales funnel that begin with simple awareness all the way to the repurchase phase.
YOUR CLIENT: DEFINE AND ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL CLIENT
Learn how to reach your target market and attract your perfect customers, regardless of economy and current affairs. In this module, you’ll learn to develop a fresh, innovative approach to authentic, attention-grabbing marketing.
• What’s your inspirational story? People want to invest in people, and when they can see just how valuable your business is to others, they want to be a part of that, too. By posting testimonials and giving your clients an open forum for feedback in a variety of online places, you open up the conversation for people to be constantly talking about you and the irreplaceable value you offer to your clients’ lives. I’ll show you how to inspire through human connection.
• Performing a financial viability test. Understanding your own financial viability is necessary in order for you to develop a strong business plan and marketing model that you can always deliver on to your clients. We’ll take you through a detailed assessment of possible risks that include specifics on what you are selling, economic factors, and what’s going on in your market. With the right knowledge, you can comprehensively understand what is and isn’t possible in the realm of reality for yourself.
• Building a client attraction strategic plan. This is a huge step in getting your business on its way to a fortuitous road to success. While there are several ways you can create a great client attraction strategic plan, they all have a similar core—human emotion. We’ll teach you how to use everything from blogs to social media ads and posts to networking events that will allow you to build a strong and ongoing navigation that brings in clients that want to invest in your brand.
• Building a relationship with your prospects. Attention should not ever always be just on your current clients. Prospective clients are a huge integral part of your brand’s future, and as digital nomads, we must always understand just how important building valuable relationships is with those future customers. We’ll touch on all the important components of how to communicate and build positive business relationships with your prospects that turn into lifetime business.
• Turning prospects into paying clients. Perhaps the most important part of this module is understanding just how the positive relationships you build with prospects can turn into real business. You’ll learn how to attract and land the right clients for your business.
YOUR MARKETING: MARKET AND MONETIZE YOUR MESSAGE
Providing you with a variety of online and offline marketing tactics, we help you to identify the perfect mix of marketing activities that are sure to give a boost to your bottom line. In this module, you’ll learn to embrace new opportunities and offer additional value to your clients. This is an amazing chance to get connected with your target market. In this module you’ll get to build your own user-friendly WordPress website compatible with most advanced gadgets. You’ll also set up accounts on the most visited online platforms in the world and that guarantee the best results for your business setup!
• Marketing models. Not to be confused with a marketing plan, models for sales are a true way to distinguish the difference between marketing your product and selling it. You’ll learn all the facets that make up a truly great marketing model that your business needs. Your marketing models will mix statistics, processes, and relationships with what it will take to build great marketing plans. Your marketing model will reflect an ultimate reality, which will become a beacon for how you’ll proceed in getting your product and vision out there to your industry.
• Designing your Marketing Plan. You can’t get your business and brand name out there to the world without a great marketing plan to do it, so get ready to create a signature sales strategy specific to you. We’ll take a look at some key guiding principles that you can utilize in all different types of marketing plans—including those that work on autopilot. From connecting with new potential clients every day to hosting great meetups, you’ll be able to pen a solid marketing blueprint that will catapult your business forward.
• Key elements of a good website. All of your online presence eventually leads to one, crucially important page—your business official website. This is the center of every single impression you give to clients and potential future clients alike, so it’s imperative for you to understand what key elements make you stand out. We’ll go over those key elements so that you have all the resources at your fingertips when it comes to making a gorgeous and functioning website that not only gets hits, but also gets bookmarked.
• Online Marketing 101. In a world that runs on the steam of online everything, no entrepreneur can make it without understanding the basics of online marketing. From social media to official websites to banner ads, we’ll take you through the huge universe that is online presence and smart nomad marketing.
• Offline Marketing 101. While online tends to rule just about every aspect of our lives, offline marketing strategies are most certainly not dead. You’ll see just how simple and effective even the most basic of offline marketing is and why snail mail, flyers, and phone calls are not even close to being a thing of the past.
• Putting your marketing on autopilot. Perhaps one of the best and freeing things about being a digital nomad is the fact that you can make money while you’re sleeping. But this isn’t something that just immediately comes with the entrepreneur territory. In this last part of our fifth module, we’ll put all that marketing savvy you’ve learned together to teach you how to put constant sales on autopilot 24-7.
LIVE A LIFE IN BALANCE: SUCCESS BY DESIGN
We won’t leave you alone even after the program is finished. We’ll provide you with a 365-day action plan to keep you in control of your business venture. This action plan will focus on your personal passions, desires, dreams, and relationships. Take the ownership of your personal and professional responsibilities with this helpful 365-day action plan! In this module, we’ll impart knowledge about the right actions you can take to maintain equilibrium in your life. Treat your life well to maintain its distinctive harmony and rhythm.
In the last module, we will review everything that we did in the previous months plus the creation of blueprints for several areas of our life.
• The physical-mental-spiritual-emotional-material connection
• Build your business blueprint
• Build your nutrition blueprint
• Build your life/spiritual blueprint
• Build your emotional blueprint