EMPOWER YOUR LIFE
From the Inside Out
I believe that we are all born into this Universe with a purpose inside of us and that is our soul’s journey in this lifetime to uncover it and live in alignment with it.
We are living a time of tremendous change where the limitations of the old world (lack, struggles, fear, ego, separation, etc.) are falling away and a new age of abundance, ease and unlimited possibility is becoming the norm. We each try to find our unique path through the labyrinth of life. Once we begin to release all the energies, programming and stories that keep us stuck and limited, we’ll have more space for our soul’s highest light expression to move through us and out into the world.
People are in need of healing and support than ever before. My purpose is to tune people back in to who they really are and support them in creating more fulfillment for themselves through living and working in alignment with their purpose. I have a big passion for supporting entrepreneurs who lead from the heart, value flexibility and freedom and use their incredible gifts to create healing and transformation for their clients and the planet.
Understanding each of these five dimensions of wellness and balancing them is the beacon that will lead you on a fortuitous and joyful path to a fulfilled life and career as an entrepreneur. Keeping balance within these five arenas of health is crucial, as an imbalance in one area can completely throw off your entire life balance altogether. For example, if your emotional area of wellness is even slightly off kilter brought on by heavy stress, your physical dimension will immediately be knocked into in a variety of ways (high blood pressure, weight gain, or depression). Likewise, on an even bigger scale, you can completely destroy your success with the Law of Attraction by falling prey to negative thoughts and throwing off the balance of your mental dimension.
Now let’s take a deeper look at each area of the 5 dimensions of the Total Wellness or Total Transformation Wheel to see more specifically how easy it is for just a small imbalance within one piece of ourselves can derail our entire being.
1. Misuse of Physical (Body and Environment)
An all-too-common physical imbalance that most of us tend to suffer from is our relationship with food. This doesn’t just pertain to unhealthy choices when eating, either. When we go on fad diets, take weight loss supplements, and don’t have a weekly routine in which we exercise, this is all equally damaging on the balance of our physical dimension. The misuse of our physical environment has just as strong of repercussions on our physical balance as well. If you hate where you live or are in a working atmosphere that is disdainful and unproductive, you will suffer tremendously in all other areas of your inner wellness.
• Effect on your MIND: Instant negative reactions to life situations, lack of motivation to set and achieve goals, and an overwhelming sense of laziness.
• Effect on your SPIRIT: There is no connection between your spirit and physical body, and the disconnect causes a lack of inner passion, magnetism to the universe, and any real sense of self.
• Effect on your EMOTIONS: A lackluster desire to dress in colors or styles that represent your personality, no interest in connecting with nature, and never completely being confident with your body or how you look.
• Effect on your MATERIAL: When your physical self is ailing, so is your wallet and the overall effort you put forth to work. More money is spent towards health issues and work becomes harder to invest in when you just don’t feel well all of the time.
2. Misuse of Mental (Mind)
Your mind is a phenomenal thing, as it connects your physical body and your soul, making the two work together in harmony. Even more importantly, your mind houses memory, which over time begins to influence the entire being of who we are. If your mental state is full of negativity and fear, and if you are solely focused on making decisions based on your environment opposed to using intuition as well, you will create a huge imbalance within all other areas of wellness.
• Effect on your BODY: Lack of desire to exercise or eat well, weight gain, and physical sickness such as headaches, restlessness, and high tension.
• Effect on your SPIRIT Your spirit will be stunted in its growth and never able to fully be open to the universe or discovering your life purpose, as it is trapped by your mind of negativity.
• Effect on your EMOTIONS: No interest in emotionally investing in the present or future in regards to relationships, new knowledge, career options, or what the future holds for you.
• Effect on your MATERIAL: With a high sense of fear and a closed outlook brought on by your mind never turning towards intuition, you’ll never be in a job you enjoy, you’ll sacrifice happiness to stay in that job which is within your comfort zone, and you’ll never give yourself the chance to attain financial freedom in your life.
3. Misuse of Spiritual (Soul, Higher Self and Life Calling/Purpose)
Our spirit is the very center of who we are and if we don’t take care of that soul, we forego the possibility of a happy and balanced life. But the thing is, people misuse their spirit more often than not. When you stay in an unhappy and unfulfilling existence and don’t go after your dreams and life calling, you can never truly be who you are. This creates a nasty domino effect towards all other dimensions of wellness.
• Effect on your BODY: When you don’t treat your spirit as a temple, your body falls to the wayside as well in the form of ailments such as poor circulation, high anxiety, joint issues, and an overall shortage of nutrients such as B complex or endorphins.
• Effect on your MIND: Cognitive functions become more difficult and the hunger to always be open to learn and know more diminishes. Knowing the bare minimum about the world around you becomes acceptable.
• Effect on your EMOTIONS: There is no emotional connection to life—relationships are surface-level, empathy is nearly non-existent, and a selfish disposition is the way you come to hold yourself.
• Effect on your MATERIAL: No appreciation for money, no desire to form or keep a positive relationship with finances, and no real will to find a career you love and value.
4. Misuse of Emotional (Emotional Intelligence and Relationships Management)
All too often, we surround ourselves with toxic people and emotionally abusive or unhealthy relationships. When you allow these unhealthy relationships to be in your life, the effects on your entire self are beyond detrimental. And it’s not just toxic people who mistreat your emotional well-being—more often than not, it’s you who is really misusing your own emotions. When you aren’t emotionally accepting of who you are, you crumble your emotional health from the inside out. Likewise, when you fall prey to worse emotional misuse such as bigotry or prejudice, you close yourself off from living a fulfilled life.
• Effect on your BODY: No concern for your personal appearance, which includes not putting time or effort into your style or hygiene.
• Effect on your MIND: Profound ignorance in a variety of social issues, unable to focus, closed off to learning new things outside your comfort zone.
• Effect on your SPIRIT: Heavy bitterness and a closed mine that leads into an unhappy existence. There is no real purpose or fulfillment.
• Effect on your MATERIAL: Overspending, living beyond your means, and making financial decisions based on emotions and not logic.
5. Misuse of Material (Finances and Career Path)
This is the most common area in which people find themselves really imbalanced. When you remain in a career or job that doesn’t make you happy or fulfill you completely, then you set yourself up for an unsatisfying and miserable life. The imbalances that occur in your other dimensions of wellness are huge and make negative, and sometimes irreversible, impacts. On the other hand, if you do enjoy your job, yet you have an unhealthy relationship with finances, you can cause the same negative impact on your life.
• Effect on your BODY: Chronic stress, sleeplessness, anxiety disorders, and other terrible physical ailments such as canker sores in the mouth and ulcers in the stomach.
• Effect on your MIND: A shutdown of reason when it comes to financial issues, and denial to face the reality of what problems you face through your bad relationship with money or your job.
• Effect on your SPIRIT: An overwhelming sense of defeat and an aimless direction for where your life is going.
• Effect on your EMOTIONS: Depression, quick and often irritability, uncontrollable temper, and argumentative interactions within your relationships, both work and personal.